Shopping in central Ohio is unbeatable, there are tons of shops right here in Grove City. Most options offer more than just shopping. They include special events, outdoor concerts, and holiday celebrations. If you are on the look out for something that is a bit more stylish and hand crafted, then you are in luck. Here is a list of the top places for shopping in Grove City.
- Coffee Break Pottery – Get your creative side on and come learn how to correctly fabricate masterpieces with their many pottery, ceramics, painting, and art classes. It is large enough to hold group events and their calendar is filled with great activities including wine and movie night. Visit Coffee Break Pottery online for a full list of details.
- Parkway Centre – Very popular and large shops include Staples, Maurices, TJ Maxx, Game Stop, Wal-Mart, Target, Famous Foot Wear, Best Buy, Michael’s, Meyers Jeweler Superstore, Dicks Sporting Goods, Home Depot, and Kohl’s. Visit the Parkway Centre this spring for a fun day of shopping.
- Live Love Dew – These lovely local ladies have developed a brand to include whole and natural products for your skin and home. Options include Gluten-free, fragrance free, Vegan friendly, and preservative free. Check out Live Love Dew for more news and updates.
- Dreaming Tree Galleries – This contemporary art gallery is located in the historic Town Centre of Grove City. This gallery features emerging and established artists from Ohio. The soothing and comfortable atmosphere is the ideal place to view an exclusive and diverse collection of artists and their styles.
- Sommer House Gallery – This place is known not only for their amazing framing of artwork, but also for a gallery that hosts books signings and readings by local authors. They also offer other small events against a backdrop of varied pieces by local artists.
Parkway Village is at the heart of Grove City with amazing shopping surrounding the community. Parkway Village is a SREG community that allows you “Live Your Dream” at one of the most convenient living communities.