Events in Columbus to Celebrate Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day can be a minefield. Both societal and individual expectations are high, while every movie and television show tells us it needs to be perfect. The planning, the gifts, the gestures, everything. Even the weather! It’s extremely stressful.
While we can’t get the snow to start falling at just the right time, we can help with the schedule. There are a ton of fun things to do on Valentine’s day besides going to a restaurant, so we’ve gathered some of the most exciting.
- Platform x Piece of Cake– Do you like cupcakes? Do you like beer? Well then this is the perfect event for you! Platform Beer Company is partnering with Piece of Cake to provide an extra special Valentine’s Day event. Located in Platform’s taproom, join like minded individuals with a flight of beers paired with mini cupcakes! There are three time slots available, and mouthwatering combinations of flavors.
- Valentine’s Day Tango Lessons & Social Dance- Is there anything more romantic than a dance with your significant other? We don’t think so. So check out the annual Valentine’s Day lesson and Dance party at The Women’s Field House in Columbus! Taught by Jorge and Penny, the tango lesson from 7-8 evolves into a potluck and open dancing until 10:45. Beginners are more than welcome!
- Valentine’s Dinner at the Winery- This year, Camelot Cellars Winery is hosting a candlelit dinner for Valentine’s day! Featuring live music by Brianna O’Dell and guest guitarist, enjoy a delicious five course dinner, with the menu provided by The Osteria at Camelot.
- Valentine’s Day Sip & Paint- Painting and wine is already a fantastic date idea, so why not do it on Valentine’s day too? This year, head over to The Social Club Event Lounge for a night of wine, food, painting and fun!
- Valentine’s Soul Jam- Is there any holiday more soulful than Valentine’s Day? It’s all about love, tenderness, and caring for one another. So head down to the Palace Theatre to hear some of the best soul Columbus has to offer. Featuring The New Stylistics, Delfonics, Sonny Bivins Manhattans and Blue Magic. We’re sure you won’t be disappointed.